• Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Allspice
1. Roast nuts separately to desired toastiness. Set aside.
2. Slice apple/pear to thickness of a quarter.
3. Sprinkle cinnamon/nutmeg/allspice on apples (both sides)
4. Bake at 250 degrees on parchment paper for 45 minutes.
5. Flip all slices and bake another 45 minutes (pears may need a bit longer to get crispy). 6. Take out of oven, cool on a plate. Chips will get crispy in minutes!
7. Enjoy with toasted walnuts.
Workout of the Day
Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 8 minutes of:
Push-Ups x 10 reps
Double-Unders x 30 reps