Carlos ‘s Total Cholesterol:
Hemoglobin A1c 5.3 – 01/31/2018
Blood Pressure 110/70 – 01/31/2018
Resting Hear Rate 55 – 01/31/2018
1) It helps to keep the blood sugar stable in the body, reducing insulin resistance in process, which is great for pre-diabetes
2) It gives the body and digestion a much needed rest and induces important cellular repair processes, such as removing waste (toxic) material from cells. This way it helps to reduce inflammation too.
3) By intermittent fasting helps, you tend to consume fewer calories. Instead of running on fuel from the food you just ate, fasting allows your body to tap into reserves, which is fat.
4) While long-term fasting can actually cause a drop in your metabolism, short-term fasting promoted by intermittent fasting is proven to increase metabolism.
5) It stimulates the brain. It promotes the growth of neurons and enhances memory performance. Also, it helps decrease the risk of developing neurodegenerative diseases like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
6) It boosts the immune system by boosting the body’s production of new white blood cells, which helps our body fight various infections.
7) It gives our bodies an anti-aging benefit.