• 1/4 cup tahini
• 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
• 2 Tbsp water
• 4 small cloves of raw garlic (the raw garlic adds a spicy kick so adjust according to your tastes!)
• 16 oz can chickpeas, drained • 1/2 tsp salt
1. Put tahini, lemon juice, and water in the food processor. Blend (and scrape down if any tahini sticks) until it forms a thick creamy emulsion.
2. Blend garlic and salt into the tahini cream.
3. Add the chickpeas and blend until your hummus is totally smooth and creamy.
Workout of the Day
DE Lower Body