These kebabs are quick, easy, and amazingly refreshing not to mention they looks super patriotic. It’s the perfect way to impress your friends and families at BBQs.
• Strawberries (1 carton)
• Bananas (about 3)
• Blueberries (1 carton— you will have leftovers)
- Slice your strawberries in half, and cut off the stems.
- Cut your bananas into half-inch slices.
- Start skewering your fruit: Alternate strawberries and bananas, and then on the skewers that make up the left third of the flag, use blueberries for the top half. (A flag will probably use 10 skewers in all. The left four skewers have a straw- berry, a banana, a strawberry, a banana, and then five blueberries. The right six skewers have a strawberry, a banana, a strawberry, a banana, a strawberry, a banana and a strawberry.)
- Arrange your skewers in a flag shape. It helps to line up the skewers as you go so that you can make sure everything is falling into place correctly.