Would you like to see these 10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits in your Lifestyle PLAN…?
We’re getting these results at CrossFit Impact every day.
Meet George K…. He just completed our last NEW YOU Challenge starting in January 2018.
Within 2-months, George not only changed mentally and physically losing 10 lbs and 6 inches from his body.
His Cholesterol dropped 30 points and Hemoglobin A1c went from being Pre-Diabetic to a normal range in 2 months (5.9 to 5.4).
This is literally incredible!!!
Not only are our athletes making these incredible physical transformations but also tremendous biological changes to their health markers.
Here are the 10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits in OUR Lifestyle PLAN:
Are you seeing these results?
1. Intermittent Fasting Changes The Function of Cells, Genes, and Hormones
When you fast, insulin levels drop and human growth hormone increases. Your cells also initiate important cellular repair processes and change which genes they express.
2. Intermittent Fasting Can Help You Lose Weight and Belly Fat
Intermittent fasting helps you eat fewer calories while boosting metabolism slightly. It is a very effective tool to lose weight and belly fat.
3. Intermittent Fasting Can Reduce Insulin Resistance, Lowering Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
Intermittent fasting can reduce insulin resistance and lower blood sugar levels, at least in men.
4. Intermittent Fasting Can Reduce Oxidative Stress and Inflammation in The Body
Studies show that intermittent fasting can reduce oxidative damage and inflammation in the body. This should have benefits against aging and development of numerous diseases.
5. Intermittent Fasting May be Beneficial For Heart Health
Studies show that intermittent fasting can improve numerous risk factors for heart disease such as blood pressure, cholesterol levels, triglycerides and inflammatory markers.
6. Intermittent Fasting Induces Various Cellular Repair Processes
Fasting triggers a metabolic pathway called autophagy, which removes waste material from cells.
7. Intermittent Fasting May Help Prevent Cancer
Intermittent fasting has been shown to help prevent cancer in animal studies. One paper in humans showed that it can reduce side effects caused by chemotherapy.
8. Intermittent Fasting is Good For Your Brain
Intermittent fasting may have important benefits for brain health. It may increase growth of new neurons and protect the brain from damage.
9. Intermittent Fasting May Help Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
Studies in animals suggest that intermittent fasting may be protective against neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s disease.
10. Intermittent Fasting May Extend Your Lifespan, Helping You Live Longer